Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Three

As it turns out, I have a horrible time picking just one picture from my day. I have two more that describe todays events perfectly. I picked this one though, because I've spent at least 6 hours today with this view. The new book display is looking horrible lately. The covers have poor art design, which I could get over.. if the shelf itself wasn't in such disarray! It hurts to look at it.

I would like to note that besides having a hard time picking a single picture today, I also seem to have an overflow of words. Excuse all the BLAH BLAH BLAH! =)

I'm going out to dinner with Tracy after work. I'm worried that I'll regret posting this picture of my work day and not a picture of dinner with her. I may return to post again. We shall see. Does it work like that? Am I breaking the rules if I post more than one picture and to many words?


1 comment:

  1. hahaha, i think we create our own rules! just have fun!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete