Saturday, January 3, 2009

Day Three Continued

I accidentally left my camera in the car while me and Tracy were eating. I took a picture with my phone but it didn't come out great. So I didn't get to take any quality pictures in the restaurant. We went to a Chinese buffet. Turns out Tracy's a vegetarian now. If I had known that I would have picked a more vegetarian friendly restaurant!


After that we went to see a movie with Alex and Katherine. They showed up late so we didn't get a chance to talk. We saw the Curious Case of Benjamin Button. Everyone said it was a great movie. I choose to disagree! It was predictable and long.

The photo I took to represent these events is the contents of my pocket after coming home. It shows the free small soda coupon I got with my Regal Crown Club Card, the receipt for the movie, and the change I got back from paying for dinner and the movie.
I again tried to take this picture with the flash. You can't tell what I was taking a picture of when I had the flash on. It was a really interesting picture none the less.

1 comment:

  1. on last photo you can tell it's money if you look at it diagonally. Or if you just stare at it long enough.

    ReplyDelete