Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Day Fourteen


The dying position.
It's been a long time since I've executed a true to it's name dying position. A few years ago a good friend named it. I took to forming this position in times of great pain. I took to doing a lot of stupid things in times of great pain. The dying position was the safest of my habits. It's been a long time since I've executed a true to it's name dying position. When I do take this form, I try hard to make sure no one is aware of it. I put my ipod on the highest volume, I close my door, shut off the lights, and close my eyes. I cut myself off from the world for awhile.

It's just been one of those days.

(Also, I say this knowing you'll never read this. It's really a pointless thing to say.. But I've been thinking about you a lot lately Rachel. I hope your dying position days are far behind you. I love you, girl.)

No comments:

Post a Comment