Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day Seven

Happy one week Project 365! It rained all night, and then froze into a huge sheet of ice. Trying to walk was... no fun at all! I stayed in the house almost all day. My grandparents called dad after dinner, and told him that Grandpa's heart wasn't feeling good. He's been having a lot of trouble with his medication and lives in a house with a driveway that is impossible. Dad, Mike, and I went up to their house and scraped away at ice for two hours until it was clear. Wanted to be sure if the ambulance was needed, it could get there!
I also had a twin egg for breakfast. Mom told me it wasn't exciting. Apparently twin eggs are very popular. I thought it was cool.Last but not least, after a day of nothing but hanging around the house, I got 91 quilt blocks finished. I can almost see the finished quilt when I lay them all out. I'm very excited! I can't wait until it's finished.

1 comment:

  1. twin eggs..never heard of them looks cool though, I am about to go eat some eggs myself with bacon and grits, yum!

    ReplyDelete