Thursday, February 5, 2009

Day Thirty Six

I had a vaguely exciting day today. It was full at the very least. My first class started at 8:30, which means I couldn't get a ride from my usual car pool. It was -5 out, and dad didn't want me to stand out in the cold waiting for the bus. I got to school REALLY early, but I got to stay home 30 minutes longer than I could have if I had taken the bus, so it was a good trade. I went to the bench I usually spend lunch with, and it was empty so I sat there and read for almost an hour.My school day was exciting enough. I didn't want to run away screaming or anything, so that's a plus. I had materials lab today. That's what the picture above is. I have to sneak pictures during class, so I hope you'll excuse the lack of anyone's faces. =)

After school Mom, Mary, Alice (First picture left to right) Barb and Deb (Second picture left to right) and I went to J. Michael's for dinner. We go out every first Thursday of the month (Excluding January). Every month with pick a restaurant that starts with the next letter of the alphabet. If you're ever in Bingamton and see J. Michael's don't stop in! We sat there for almost an hour before they even thought to bring us bread. It was an hour and a half before they took our order. The food wasn't worth the wait either. The only reason I stayed that long was because the rest of the group has more patience than I do. If it had been up to me we would have been out of there long before 7:00!

No comments:

Post a Comment