Monday, February 9, 2009

Day Fourty

This is the package I sent to Harley. It's really blurry because it has addresses on it, and I don't want you to see them! But I sent Harley a big old care package for Valentine's day. Of course, after I taped it to death I realized I forgot to include the mail that came to our house for him. Oops! I sent him an extra package with that mail in it. =)
This is a very dark picture of the sign at the NY State rest stop. Mom, Dad, and I went moon chasing. We got some really good pictures... on the camera that has no cord to get them on the computer with. We're going over to Uncle Bill's in a few days to get them with his cord.
This is the women's room at the rest stop. =) They had automatic EVERYTHING. Toilets, soap dispenser, towel dispenser. They didn't even have a door for you to touch. It was germophob heaven. The soap smelled really icky though.

No comments:

Post a Comment