Monday, April 6, 2009

Day Ninety Six



Turns out my stomach hurt so bad because my appendix was going to explode. I went to the ER around 7:30 today, because I couldn't handle the pain any longer. After waiting in an ER room for almost 12 hours, the took me into surgery. I am drugged out now, but I feel better. The guy that brought me in from recovery was crazy. He kept calling me Heather. The nurses have left me alone now. Dad called. He's clearly upset that mom and I waited until I was out of surgery to tell him what was going on. I don't regret it. He's on vacation. I want him to enjoy his vacation, not spending it worrying about me. I am fine after all, now at least. The pictures are of my board. The first is the cool way mom fixed up my name so it looked like the prescription sign, and the second is her doing it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment